Don’t you just love the springtime?! The vibrant colors, the fresh scent of blooming flowers, and if you live in Atlanta there’s that annual annoyance called Pollen-Palooza when pollen blankets everything in sight. Yep, it’s time to start planning for that much needed getaway! I’m thinking of someplace close to the beach and far, far away from all that dreadful yellow stuff. So now that you’re destination is set and your bags are packed, you’re gonna need a few fabulous accessories to complete your resort-worthy wear… and I know just the thing. Shells! Not only are shell-inspired accessories a season staple but they just plain ole’ look fabulous! Here are a few shell-egant pieces that will easily shell-evate your style and transform any outfit from so-so to seaside-chic.
1. Brighten up the season in this Coral Shell Circle Multi-Row Necklace by Kenneth Cole (Macy’s $148) that’s sure to be a standout in any setting.
2. Be the shining star of the sea with this cute Starfish Cuff (Lilly Pulitzer $68). Perfect for day, night, and everything in-between, this beauty adds the perfect finishing touch.
3. Inspired by long days on white-sand beaches, this festive Making Waves Charm Bracelet (Lilly Pulitzer $68) adds charm to any look.
4. These Robert Lee Morris Soho Shell Chandelier Earrings (Bloomingdale’s $48) look absolutely stunning as standalone pieces. Pair them against any accessory and watch them steal the show.
5. A sure bet as a conversation piece, this exquisite Tortoise Buckle (C Wonder $38) adds the perfect amount of dazzle to any ensemble.
6. Ready for a day on the Mediterranean coast, this playful Puka Shell Clutch (Tory Burch $335) is the accessory to reach for when you want to turn a few heads.