If you’re like me, you’ve had a very busy 2012. And, being an on-the-go diva and managing a very hectic lifestyle comes with its share of demands. From the traveling, to the events and the networking, the many social meetups and Tweetups; it’s definitely a challenge to keep track of it all. So my resolution for 2013 is to stay fabulously organized. That’s right! Since I’m an On-the-Go Diva I need to keep track of a host of upcoming to-do’s. And I know just where to go to find a few planner/agenda’s to help me to go from a disorganized diva to looking fabulous and dazzling from day-to-day.
Here’s my countdown of a few agenda/planners to help you keep your sassy schedule in 2013.
5. Pencil it in and seize the day with this cute and practical 2013 DESK TOP SPIRAL CALENDAR from Kate Spade ($38.00). Fill it with 12 months of your day-to-day delights. Whether you are chasing a daydream or purely savoring simple pleasures this spirited calendar is designed to inspire.
4. Be a true “It Girl” with this classic 2013 IT GIRLS PLANNER from Henri Bendel (Sale $39.00). Designed for the Bendel Girl, this posh planner has pizzazz and let’s everyone know that you have the world at your finger tips.
3. Keep your dates crystal clear and penciled into this 2013 AGENDA by Vera Bradley (Sale $15.00). This 18-month planner comes in a variety of colors and features laminated tabs, built-in pockets, a removable bookmark, stickers and an address booklet, so you’ll have everything in one tidy place.
2. Stay “large and in-charge [of your plans] with this 2013 JUMBO AGENDA from Lilly Pulitzer ($33.00)! This fabulous agenda features a hard cover and extra lined notebook pages inside. It’s the perfect way to show off your schedule in style!
1. Treat your days to a bit of indulgence with this richly-crafted LEGACY LEATHER ZIP JACKET by Coach ($198.00). This small personal luxury is designed for the diva who has her day under control! Featuring a hand-crafted leather jacket to house your daily planner and made from quality glove-tanned leather, this beauty is nothing less than a work of agenda art!