A New Hotel with a Long History and Tradition
Just in time to usher in the summer season, Hyatt plans to unveil Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina in late May 2014. The newly built hotel will have a seamless flow from hotel lobby into the famed Villa Christina.
Conveniently located inside the Perimeter and just minutes from Buckhead, Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina will be situated in an 83-acre development that offers expansive outdoor gardens, meeting and conference facilities and wedding and special event venues, along with fine dining and recreational options. With 177 guestrooms, including 15 suites, Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina will be able to accommodate corporate meetings, family gatherings, weddings and other special events.
“We look forward to welcoming guests into the beautiful oasis we have created by merging the hotel and Villa Christina as one,” said Vincent Bucci, general manager, Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Cristina. “With Villa Christina, there is already a loyal following and a precedent of impeccable service, which will also carry into the service principles of this hotel.”
Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina will join Hyatt’s expansive worldwide portfolio, and bring to life Hyatt’s mission of providing authentic hospitality by making a difference in the lives of the people served every day. With more than 50 years of history, Hyatt continues to pursue the goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that is served.
Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is now accepting reservations June 15, 2014 and beyond.
Key Hotel Features:
- Services & Facilities: business center, valet & self-parking, complimentary shuttle, on-site spa rooms
- Recreational Facilities: state-of-the-art fitness center (open 24 hours), expansive outdoor pool and bar with a scenic view, nature conservation area with walking trails
- Dining & Bar Options: Villa Christina (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), Caffé Christina (to-go only), Sassafras lounge featuring a full service bar, and in-room dining including a menu specially crafted for kids
- Conference & Banquet: 13,000+ square feet of function space (both indoor and outdoor), onsite catering, several upgrade options including deluxe, bridal and presidential suites
- Points of Interest: Perimeter Mall, Buckhead Shopping, Restaurant and Bar District, Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square, downtown Atlanta (World of Coca-Cola, CNN and Georgia Aquarium)
Hyatt hotels are smaller-sized properties conveniently located in diverse business and leisure areas. Hyatt hotels offer guests the opportunity to experience authentic hospitality in a vibrant environment. Customers include individual business and leisure travelers, and Hyatt hotels can accommodate smaller scale business meetings and social gatherings.