Hey Divas… Do any of the following bring back memories…
64 count Crayons? Big Chief tablets? Trapper Keepers? Protractors? Pink Pearl erasers?
If you were able to recall any of the above, you know it’s that time of year again. That’s right… It’s time to head back to school. And although the school supply lists have changed over the years, there’s one thing that remains the same and that’s the dreaded shopping for school clothes.
Well fear not Diva’s because the shops at Lenox Square has your young adult covered from ‘head to toe’ with the latest in Back to School fashions.
So, while you’re running around in search of that elusive “3 hole plastic divider with tab and dual pockets”, be sure to stop by Lenox Square… and send your kid Back to School in Style!
Need a few style ideas for your back-to-schooler? Here’s a few of the season’s hottest trends to consider:
Look #1 – Glam Exam
1. Denim Cropped Cuffed Jacket ($29.50) Wet Seal
3. Kaylee Cami ($6.50) Wet Seal
4. Lacquered Bow Necklace ($5.80) Forever 21
5. Braided Rhinestone Wrap Watch ($22.50) Wet Seal
6. Pull On Color Jegging ($17.99) Wet Seal
7. Neon Pink Nail Polish ($2.80) Forever 21
8. Bobs – Botanical Gardens ($42.00) Sketchers
Look #2 – Gettin’ Geared for the School Year
1. Sean John Shirt, Washed Flight ($78.00) Macy’s
4. T&L Zapato Del Barco ($65.00) Vans
So, shop at Lenox Square for all of your Back to School needs this season. With styles like these you’re sure to be a hit in the PTSA… the Parents for Trendy Styles Association. 😉