When you love something, why try to hide it? That’s how I feel about Seasons 52, where the food is always fresh, locally sourced, and made daily. The fact that nothing is ever fried or frozen at this restaurant is probably my favorite—that, and the fact that they never skimp on flavor!
Because everything is sourced locally, the menus change with the seasons, based on what fresh ingredients are available. That means, since spring is here, there is a new spring menu to try!
Seasons 52 recently launched a fixed-price menu called Hello Spring. Off this menu, guests can choose a soup or a salad, an entrée, and a Mini Indulgence dessert for just $29.95! Is that a great deal or what? This special menu is available now through May 26 and features flavors like asparagus, lemon, and parsley.
Want a little taste of the spring menu? See below for a few of the delicious dishes you can try right now!
Seasons 52’s New Spring Menu Highlights
- Split Pea and Kale Soup with house-made Parmesan croutons
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad with toasted almonds, Gorgonzola, and drizzled with 15-year aged balsamic
- Spring Vegetable and Parmesan Flatbread with asparagus, spiced zucchini, and roasted tomatoes
- Wood-Grilled Bistro Steak featuring prime sirloin with roasted asparagus, marble potatoes, and a red wine sauce
- Chicken Ravioli With Pesto Ricotta with roasted asparagus and lemon vinaigrette
- Wood-Grilled Sea Scallops with roasted asparagus and lemongrass wild rice pilaf
- Pecan Pie with vanilla bean mousse, whipped cream, and honey-glazed pecans
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake featuring strawberry rhubarb compote and a delicious house-made sugar cookie
Remember this menu allows guests to indulge in a three-course meal for just $29.95. Of course, the Hello Spring menu also features wine and cocktails. The fresh dishes we tried above were beautifully complemented by the handcrafted sips we savored: the Cucumber Lime Refresher and Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade. Whether you grab a glass of wine or glass of lemonade with your meal at Seasons 52, you can’t go wrong this spring.
Even though their spring menu is available until May 26, you can still enjoy savory seasonal selections anytime. So make a date to stop by your local Seasons 52 to taste the new menu and discover your new favorite spring flavors.
Disclaimer: Seasons 52 compensated my meal in exchange for my opinion, however all thoughts (and drooling) are my own.