Did you know that Valentine’s Day is the second-most popular day for men to get down on one knee and pop the question? This lovely holiday is always full of flirtation and romance. However, with Valentine’s Day falling on a Thursday this year, you may be wondering how you can celebrate mid-week.
Well, fear not—romance is not lost!
Featuring five full days of ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, Seasons 52 is the place to be! Not only will you get to heat the evening up with yummy wine, but you’ll also get an incredible meal. The cool thing about Seasons 52 is their menu changes with the seasons (hence the name, wink wink!). So you’re always biting into super-fresh, locally sourced fare. So fabulous!!
The Menu Rundown
We recently went in to taste some of the lunch and cocktail items at Seasons 52 in Atlanta, and the menu was so unique and tasty. The Cranberry and Sage cocktail was a yummy gin drink, and the Cucumber Basil Smash would be even better on a sunny day—vodka, white cran juice, cucumber, basil, and lime make this sip a superstar.
We tried the Garlic Pesto Chicken and Four-Mushroom Flatbreads (you know I need my veggie-friendly options!) in addition to Avocado Toast and Lump Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms as appetizers. Three words: DEE-LISH-OUS!
But that wasn’t it. We also got to dig into the Porcini Mushroom Bisque, Lobster Bisque, and the Burrata and Citrus Salad with Truffle Honey and Sesame Grilled Chicken. For entrees, we tried the Wood-Grilled Filet Mignon and Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops—both of which were paired with fabulous wines to fully experience all the amazing flavors!
Lastly, we finished up with the sweet stuff. Pecan Pie, Mocha Macchiato, and Key Lime Pie made our palates very happy! Please don’t ask me to pick a favorite, because it would be impossible!
5 Days to Celebrate Love at Seasons 52
Wondering how you can celebrate Valentine’s Day at Seasons 52 this year? Just come into Seasons on one of the below “5 Days of Valentines.”
- Sunday, Feb. 10: On the first day of Valentines – A Mini for Your Mini: Treat the little loves in your life. Children under 12 will receive a complimentary Mini Indulgence on Sunday—choose from six delicious flavors, including Mocha Macchiato and Pecan Pie.
- Monday, Feb. 11: On the second day of Valentines – Wine and a Flatbread: Available all day in the bar on Monday, enjoy a glass of Loveblock Pinot Noir and a Flatbread for just $15. Choose from one of six flatbreads, including Roma Tomato and Chicken Pesto.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12: On the third day of Valentines – Galentine’s Day: Bring your Galentines in and celebrate your friendship with a mini bottle of Riondo Prosecco for everyone for $5.
- Wednesday, Feb. 13: On the fourth day of Valentines – Endless Bubbly: Head into Seasons 52 and add endless bubbles of Riondo Prosecco to your dinner for just $14.95 with the purchase of an entrée. (Available in select locations. See website for deets!)
- Thursday, Feb. 14: Valentine’s Day – A Perfect Proposal: Love this one. If you get engaged at Seasons 52 on Valentine’s Day, you will receive a complimentary champagne toast at your special table every time you dine for a whole year. Now that’s starting off marriage on the right foot!
Planning the perfect Valentine’s can be a bit stressful. Luckily Seasons 52 has taken out all of the guess work of trying to find the best place to dine with your loved ones. Just pick a day and they’ll handle the rest. However, you may want to make reservations! The best tables will fill up fast, so start hinting to your lover ASAP!
Disclaimer: Seasons 52 compensated my meal in exchange for my opinion, however all thoughts (and drooling) are my own.