Did you know that Valentine’s Day is the second-most popular day for men to get down on one knee and pop the question? This lovely holiday is always full of flirtation and romance. However, with Valentine’s Day falling on a Thursday this year, you may be wondering how you can celebrate mid-week.
Well, fear not—romance is not lost!
Featuring five full days of ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, Seasons 52 is the place to be! Not only will you get to heat the evening up with yummy wine, but you’ll also get an incredible meal. The cool thing about Seasons 52 is their menu changes with the seasons (hence the name, wink wink!). So you’re always biting into super-fresh, locally sourced fare. So fabulous!!
The Menu Rundown
We recently went in to taste some of the lunch and cocktail items at Seasons 52 in Atlanta, and the menu was so unique and tasty. The Cranberry and Sage cocktail was a yummy gin drink, and the Cucumber Basil Smash would be even better on a sunny day—vodka, white cran juice, cucumber, basil, and lime make this sip a superstar.
We tried the Garlic Pesto Chicken and Four-Mushroom Flatbreads (you know I need my veggie-friendly options!) in addition to Avocado Toast and Lump Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms as appetizers. Three words: DEE-LISH-OUS!
But that wasn’t it. We also got to dig into the Porcini Mushroom Bisque, Lobster Bisque, and the Burrata and Citrus Salad with Truffle Honey and Sesame Grilled Chicken. For entrees, we tried the Wood-Grilled Filet Mignon and Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops—both of which were paired with fabulous wines to fully experience all the amazing flavors!
Lastly, we finished up with the sweet stuff. Pecan Pie, Mocha Macchiato, and Key Lime Pie made our palates very happy! Please don’t ask me to pick a favorite, because it would be impossible!
5 Days to Celebrate Love at Seasons 52
Wondering how you can celebrate Valentine’s Day at Seasons 52 this year? Just come into Seasons on one of the below “5 Days of Valentines.”
- Sunday, Feb. 10: On the first day of Valentines – A Mini for Your Mini: Treat the little loves in your life. Children under 12 will receive a complimentary Mini Indulgence on Sunday—choose from six delicious flavors, including Mocha Macchiato and Pecan Pie.
- Monday, Feb. 11: On the second day of Valentines – Wine and a Flatbread: Available all day in the bar on Monday, enjoy a glass of Loveblock Pinot Noir and a Flatbread for just $15. Choose from one of six flatbreads, including Roma Tomato and Chicken Pesto.
- Tuesday, Feb. 12: On the third day of Valentines – Galentine’s Day: Bring your Galentines in and celebrate your friendship with a mini bottle of Riondo Prosecco for everyone for $5.
- Wednesday, Feb. 13: On the fourth day of Valentines – Endless Bubbly: Head into Seasons 52 and add endless bubbles of Riondo Prosecco to your dinner for just $14.95 with the purchase of an entrée. (Available in select locations. See website for deets!)
- Thursday, Feb. 14: Valentine’s Day – A Perfect Proposal: Love this one. If you get engaged at Seasons 52 on Valentine’s Day, you will receive a complimentary champagne toast at your special table every time you dine for a whole year. Now that’s starting off marriage on the right foot!
Planning the perfect Valentine’s can be a bit stressful. Luckily Seasons 52 has taken out all of the guess work of trying to find the best place to dine with your loved ones. Just pick a day and they’ll handle the rest. However, you may want to make reservations! The best tables will fill up fast, so start hinting to your lover ASAP!
Disclaimer: Seasons 52 compensated my meal in exchange for my opinion, however all thoughts (and drooling) are my own.
We don’t have a Seasons 52 around here where we live. Looks like a wonderful place to go and get a wonderful meal and enjoy an evening out and about.
The food there looks so good. I will be sure to stop by if I am ever in that area.
These pictures alone are making me hungry. I am totally craving everything that is on this menu. I wish we had one of these close to us because I would totally be going there.
Seasons 52 sounds like my kind of dining experience, especially for Valentines. The food is exquisite, and those cocktails you mentioned sound heavenly!
I would love to go here! But not on Valentine’s Day. Too crowded. Any other day, yes. The food looks amazing.
well this look absolutely amazing- ive never been here before but i have heard so many great things about it- i def would love to try it sometime bc those dishes look so yummy!
You are so pretty and I love your outfit which is my favorite color. The food looks amazing. I wish they was closer as I would enjoy visiting her with my honey for dinner.
The food looks good. I want to take myself out on a date here bump a boo thang. I must visit since it’s here in Atlanta
I keep reading about this restaurant. There is one not far from my house. I want to take my husband one day.
Wow, those dishes look amazing! I would die for that avocado toast right now. That looks so good!
Oh man all of this food looks amazing! I would love to go on a date night there! YUM!!
Oh my, the food looks divine! And look at those desserts! Yum! Too bad we don’t have this restaurant here in the city.
All of the items on the menu look delicious! Those desserts look to be just the right size.
They just opened one of these by my house a few weeks ago. Haven’t been there yet. Enjoyed reading this to learn more about the place
I think you selected a great spot to selectr all things love at Season this year. This restaurnat looks like a great spot and I bet it’s fully booked already!
I think this looks like a lovely place to have a romantic dinner. I would be all over those desserts.
The food looks absolutely amazing. I’m not sure if we have one nears us but now I need to check! I love a fancy feast!
This is a perfect place this week ends and a great place to dine as family .