Thanksgiving has always been one of my most beloved holidays. You get to spend time with the ones you love while watching football, cook together in the kitchen, and chow down on turkey until you cannot think of eating anything again (except for the pumpkin pie). Thanksgiving also means Black Friday, which means lots of holiday gifts and shopping. To get you all in the spirit of giving, or maybe just splurging on yourself, here are a few staple items that I am thankful to have.
- Knit high-knee socks: Adding knee-high socks to any outfit automatically makes your feet nice and warm, but it also adds a feminine touch to your look.
- Cozy circle scarfs: Scarfs are a go-to fall and winter accessory, and I especially love the look of circle scarfs.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer: Since we can go weeks without seeing the sun, sometimes I tend to need a little bit of color around this time of year. This bronzer always does the trick.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: There is nothing better than snuggling up with a nice cup of hot chocolate during the holiday season, and this peppermint hot chocolate is super yummy.
- Sweet Smelling Candles: Candles make a house feel warm and always add a nice touch to any home.
- Patterned Leggings: I can live in leggings no matter the month, but this time of year especially there are tons of festive patterns lining the shelves in the stores.