Executive Assistant (Internship)
Oh! Nikka is currently looking for a forward-thinking, energetic, and qualified individual to assist with the company’s day-to-day operations and social media efforts. This individual must posses a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. This qualified applicant must also be prepared to work in a fun, creative, team environment and participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns designed to further promote the company’s brand.
- Attend various scheduled events and take notes of event highlights
- Manage/communicate and act as liaison for business related contacts
- Manage online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Monitor and/or post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of social media campaigns
- Assist in the online distribution and/or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with monitoring and management of website advertisement
- Assist with setting and managing schedules
- Perform analysis of marketing and/or advertising data
- Research and analyze market trends
Oh! Nikka is looking for an undergraduate student in the Atlanta area who is majoring in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Advertising. Any candidates majoring in these areas are preferred but not required. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Word, Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation.
- Candidate must have flexible evening hours availability.
Majors (preferred but not required)
Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising