As you all know… Mother’s Day is approaching quickly! And luckily for everyone involved, Mimi’s Cafe is aiming to make this day even more special with a 3-course menu as well as other exciting treats.
If you choose to spend this Sunday at French-inspired American eatery Mimi’s Cafe, expect to indulge in a yummy 3-course menu as well as complimentary raspberry brown butter bread. And if you’re wondering how the food is, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered there, too. I recently got to sample the Mother’s Day menu offerings, I must say, they get my seal of approval!
Course 1 will be your choice of either a house salad, Caesar salad, or a cup of soup. For Course 2, the entree offerings are listed below:
- Hand-carved Slow-Roasted Turkey with mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread dressing, fresh vegetables and orange-apple cranberry relish
- Quiche Lorraine with Hickory-smoked bacon, aged parmesan, Swiss cheese and green onions
- Shrimp Brochette Skewers that are fire grilled with a classic salt and pepper rub
- Chicken Chop Salad with a slow-roasted chicken breast, red & green bell peppers, mandarin oranges, basil, cilantro, chopped cabbage and romaine lettuce tossed in sesame dressing with fried wontons and sesame seeds
- Mushroom Brie Burger with sautéed whole cap mushrooms, caramelized onions and melted Brie on grilled sourdough
- Chicken Tillamook Cheddar Mac with pulled chicken in a rich Tillamook Creamery cheddar sauce with crumbled bacon, penne pasta and Parmesan crust
Then, when you’re ready to treat your sweet tooth, choose between the Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding or Seasonal Muffin Sundae for Course 3. Drooling yet?
But that’s not all you’ll get (told ya!). From May 15 (the day after Mother’s Day here in the U.S.) until May 28 (Mother’s Day in France), you’ll be able to return to Mimi’s for a free entree! Keep in mind: that offer is only for those who dine at Mimi’s this Sunday.
Lastly, all moms will get a wildflower seed card from Mimi’s—a thoughtful gesture for sure. The card has wildflower seeds for mom to take home and plant so she can always remember the wonderful time you spent together on Mother’s Day 2017.
Mimi’s Cafe is definitely offering a Mother’s Day deal you won’t want to miss out on. Oh, and if you were wondering where you can find the nearest Mimi’s not to worry, they have lots of locations all across America making it super easy to take mom out to din din this Mother’s Day. 🙂
I was compensated a tasty meal in exchange for my opinion, but all drooling is my own. 😉