Hey lovelies! Spring is in full swing, but Summer styles have been slowly making their way to retailer shelves lately, and I can’t help but get excited about Summer even if it’s still weeks away. And, as the saying goes… all good Spring must come to an end (I think that’s how the saying goes…), it’s time to start planning for a haute Summer ahead. And one of my fave accessories for Spring/Summer are fabulous handbags. Straw-inspired, canvas-cute, and boho-chic, handbags are very versatile for Spring/Summer and effortlessly transform your style from mundane to marvelous in an instant!
Check out these stylish handbags for Spring/Summer.
1. Calvin Klein St Tropez Straw Tote (Macy’s $198) – Worthy of the super-chic setting of its namesake, this St. Tropez tote is poised for exquisite excursions; an Ideal escort from cabana to café.
2. Mar Y Sol Guadeloup Straw Shopper (Nordstrom $108) – Brighten any look with this fabulous tote that features a large flower blossom. This beauty is ideal for a relaxing day at the beach!
3. Mar Y Sol Opal Clutch (Bloomingdale’s $84) – With a rainbow of seasonal colors this cute clutch is the perfect accessory for a getaway dinner date.
4. Beachy Norah Flat Clutch (Tory Burch $295) – Give your vacation look some low-key polish — or just channel a getaway mood — with this beachy clutch adorned with colorful pom-poms.
5. Straw Editorial XL Tote (Coach $698) – Rustic meets refined in this oversized market tote. With its cross-weave basket and whipstitch leather design makes this beauty the perfect complement to any look.
Stop by the shops at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza and get vacation fabulous with a stylish handbag.