Now that the weather is heating up it’s time to kick off those closed shoes and let your toes out for a little sunlight. And what better way to show off your pretty pedi than with a pair of sandals. Just as boots and winter go hand in hand, these warm weather staples are the ideal symbol of summer fashion. Make no mistake about it – I love sandals! They’re very versatile and can be paired with just about any look. From jeans to maxi dresses to shorts, sandals are the go-to shoe for summer. And with so many different sandal styles to choose from like high heels (my fave), flats, wedges, platform, and espadrille, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect pair to complete your summer style. So whether you’re beach bound or night on-the-town, a pair of fabulous summer sandals will fit any occasion.
Here are a few stylish sandals that I’m #crushing on for summer.
(1) Metallic Ginny Sandal (Tory Burch $325.00 SALE $227.50).
(2) MICHAEL Michael Kors Bridget Ankle-Strap Sandal (Michael Kors $115.00).
(3) Boutique 9 GWENDOLYN (Nine West $210.00).
(4) Jeffrey Campbell ‘Congo’ Sandal (Nordstrom $149.95).
(5) See by Chloe – Ruched Ankle-Cuff Sandal (Neiman Marcus $320.00).
(6) Hollie Suede Open Toe Wedge (Gucci $530.00).
(7) DV Dolce Vita Sandals – Archer Flat (Bloomingdale’s $69.00).
CRAVE ALERT! Sophia Webster sandals
Ummm…Yea; I need a pair of these in my life!!! Lucky for me Neiman Marcus has a delicious collection of Sophia Webster sandals to curb my fashion fetish. #NomNom See the collection HERE!
So, head down to the shops at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza to snatch a pair of haute sandals for summer. But, leave the Sophie’s for me…pleeeeez! 😀