In celebration of spring’s arrival, Mae’s Bakery will host a cookie and cupcake decorating class inspired by the season’s bright colors and beautiful flowers.
On Wednesday, March 26, attendees will learn to decorate spring-inspired cookies and cupcakes from Mae’s professional bakers and decorators. While learning to decorate, each attendee will enjoy:
* A complimentary glass of wine and invitation to BYOB
* A professional photographer, Matt Davis of “Matt Davis Photography,” capturing everyone’s creations
* Receiving a cookie with an edible picture printed on it (Extra $5, email picture before class to email@example.com)
* Samples of Mae’s mouth-watering baked goods and Counter Culture Coffee
* Four treats to decorate and take home (Mae’s will additionally provide two special sweets to accompany each student’s creations), all packaged in a lovely blue box
Cost for this event is $30 per ticket. To register and pay for the class, please call Mae’s Bakery at (404) 565-0938. Only 20 seats available in each class, so early registration is encouraged.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
$30 per ticket. Call Mae’s Bakery at (404) 565-0938 to reserve your spot.
2770 Lenox Road Suite B4
Atlanta, GA 30324