One of my obsessions this season has been the fringe trend. It's just so hot right now and I love it. It's a trend that will keep you going past the holidays and into the spring. From fringe bags to shoes, you can literally find a bit of fringe on almost anything these days.
1) Fringe Skirts – I'm all about going bold, so a fringe skirt with the extra long fringe like this one by Tamara Mellon has got my name written all over it. You can dress it up or down and turn heads everywhere you go.
2) Fringe Bags – To add fringe to your daily look, a bag is the way to go. Yes it's a bit boho, but it's just perfect for adding that effortless factor to your look. This drawstring bag by Antik Batik has the perfect fringe overload for you.
3) Fringe Accessories – You can find fringe accents on shoes, earrings, and necklaces. For just a hint of fringe, go for one of these options. This necklace by Rebecca Minkoff is perfect for day or evening.
4) Fringe Dresses – Of course you can go for fringe without it being a flapper dress. I love this chic fringe-bottom dress by Stella McCartney, which is perfect for your holiday party.
5) Fringe Jackets – Talking about going for bold, a fringe jacket is a great staple that never goes out of style. This jacket by ThePerfext is just stunning and totally worth the investment.