Fellow Style Mavens!
Winter officially started on December 1st. And now that we have cooked, hosted, and eaten our way through the Thanksgiving holiday, it's time to turn our thoughts to Christmas shopping! If you're like me, you have a small-ish family so with some planning, this task can be accomplished in a relatively short time frame.
If you have a list as long as Santa's, then have no fear. I've put together a list of some of my favorite gifts for ladies below. Even better, you can find all these items at The Fashion Mall at Keystone. So, grab a festive holiday drink at Starbucks on your way in and check off every box on your list in one fun shopping outing.
From C Wonder (Above): The C Wonder Store has a wide selection of gifts for both the home or a student's dorm-room. They also have more personalized gifts such as jewelry, plates, and bowls to hold those sparkly pieces.
- Champagne glasses ()
- Buffalo check cookie jar ()
- 3 Zodiac candles
- Leopard trinket box ()
- Wish Upon A Star glass dish ()
- Chain link mixed metal necklace ()
- Floating pearl cuff ()
- Trapped rock cuff ()
From Day Furs (Above): One of the newest stores at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Day Furs has a range of luxury items that will make any lady smile.
- Cashmere wrap (0)
- Rockwell Tharp ankle bootie (0)
From Teavana (Above): This tea shop has something for everyone. Whether you're a tea lover or a tea novice, there is a tea or a tea accessory that will be the perfect cosy gift for the holidays.
- 8 oz. Prepackaged holiday teas (.95) these come in White Chocolate Peppermint and Gingerbread!
- 2 oz Macaroon tins – shown in gold and silver (.95 each)
- Holiday pack decorative 3 oz tea tins (.95)
- Blue Cherry Blossom tea pot (.95)
- Small warmer (.95)
From Sephora (Above): Ask any woman if they have enough make-up or bath products and I'm sure you'll find out that there is always space for more! Sephora has a wonderful selection of make-up and bath kits available.
- Benefit lip & cheek kit ()
- Bliss fragrance body butter gift set ()
- Fresh sugar lip set – SPF 15 ()
- Sephora moon shadow baked pallet ()
- The Best of Sephora makeup kit ()
From Saks Fifth Avenue (Above): Saks is well known for luxury gift items, but you can also find some great value for your money if you purchase a gift set. There are so many choices beyond just what's shown above. This is just a sample of what's available.
- Nars gift set
- Jo Malone fragrance gift set
- Scented vertive candles – Nest ()
So friends, let's agree to get our lists prepared and our shoppin done early this year! This means less stress, more time to put our feet up, and time with family and friends. Or you could plan a day of it and take your family with you to the mall. I'm sure they would appreciate the time with you now that you know exactly where to go to find what you need.
Source: Simon Style Setter