For its third consecutive year, Le Dîner en Blanc is gracing Atlanta on September 10 with its all-white enchantment. The past two years have been so much fun, and I can’t wait to attend again this year with another 2,000 or so other cultural enthusiasts in the city!
What is Le Dîner en Blanc, you ask?
This special event began in Paris almost 30 years ago. The goal is simple: for friends new and old to gather in one of the most beautiful public places in the city to share in the joy of gourmet food and fabulous company. The catch? The location remains a secret until minutes before the event begins so as to preserve secrecy and ignite spontaneity. Oh, and you have to wear all white.
Le Dîner en Blanc 2016 Details & Rules
- Date: September 10
- The event is rain or shine, so if you’ve purchased a ticket, you are expected to attend. (Space is limited!)
- Dress code is elegant and all-white only. As long as your outfit is tasteful and stylish, originality is encouraged.
- No outside alcohol allowed. You can buy champagne and wine online at the e-store, and pick up your libations when you arrive at the event.
- Because the location is a secret, guests will arrive at assigned departure points and be escorted by motor coach.
- Guests are required to leave the space clean when they leave. No one likes a litterbug.
- More info at atlanta.dinerenblanc.info.
I can’t wait to see everyone looking fabulous in their all-white attire!
Will I see you there?