I know I’m not the only foodie an Atlanta, and luckily for all my readers, you guys get a special discount on one of the hottest food tickets in town. With the Dining Out Passbook, you get two-for-one entrées at over 70 Atlanta restaurants just by using the booklet. It’s like taking your taste buds on a tour of the city! Below are some deets on this deal.
- With my code OHNIKKApass2017, you get the Dining Out Passbook for only $35 ($99 value!)
- Get BOGO entrees at more than 80 delicious ATL restaurants
- Fab foodie spots (and my personal faves) include Basil’s, TWO urban licks, Anis Bistro, and No Mas Cantina.
- Great gift and an excuse for an affordable date night!
More Things To Know
- Proceeds benefit The Giving Kitchen
- The full list of participating restaurants HERE
- Valid until November 30, 2017, so the earlier you buy, the more you save!
- BOGO meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Enter OHNIKKApass2017 at checkout to claim your discounted price!
If you’re like me and tend to dine out a lot, the Dining Out Passbook is a serious life saver. Not only does it save you sooo much money on food, but you’ll also have a reason to try all kinds of new restaurants you haven’t been able to chow down at yet!
Think about it: Paying a one-time price of $35 to get BOGO entrees at over 70 ATL eateries?! It’s a foodie’s dream come true!
Be sure pick up your Passbook to dine at a discount at over 70 of Atlanta’s best bets for bites at www.DiningOut.com. Just remember to enter OHNIKKApass2017 at checkout!