I absolutely love the holidays! The aroma of Grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie fills the air, the nostalgic fragrance of peppermint scented candles, the scent of a freshly cut Fraser Fir tree; all are unmistakable scents of the season. I also enjoy entertaining family and friends during the holiday seasons. It’s my chance to transform into the haute holiday hostess, break out the wonderful holiday décor, and dazzle my guests with a fabulous table setting at dinner.
So, will you be entertaining this Christmas? Well, if you want to show off your seasonal style, the Pottery Barn is the perfect place to deck the halls and create a dramatic table setting for your dinner guests. Hey, there is nothing like spending the holidays with family and friends, so why not do it with pizzazz and style!
Here are a few ideas from the Pottery Barn to transform your holiday dinner setting into a festive feast.
1) These Holiday Pillar Candles (Sale $6.99 – $16.99) are a great way to set the mood and create the perfect ambiance for a festive gathering.
2) Add a bit of Christmas chic to any setting with these Clear Glass Pillar Holders ($19.50 – $39.50).
3) Embossed floral motifs and scrollwork elevate the simple, generous designs of these Juliette Serving Platters ($59.00 – $79.00).
4) Set the tone for a fabulous dinner with this Antique-Silver Ladle & Serving Set ($29.00 – $39.00). These heirloom-quality essentials are great for entertaining and also make the perfect keepsakes.
5) Toast to a fabulous gathering with these Café Goblets (set of 12 – $57.00). This fabulous glassware adds a classic touch to any setting.
6) Entertain in style with these vividly colored and eclectic hand-cut Jewel Cut Martini Glasses (set of 4 – $39.50).
7) Shake up the party with this retro, blown glass Gold Stripe Cocktail Shaker ($28.00).
8) Make a personal statement with a monogrammed set of Italian White Dinnerware ($69.00 – $79.00).
9) Add pizzazz to your table setting with this Sheffield Silver-Plated Flatware ($225.00 – $399.00).
10) Impress your guests and lavish your table with these fabulous Antique-Silver Chargers ($35.00 each). Inscribed with the phrase, Good Food, Good Friends, Good Company, this charger makes a gleaming backdrop for any dinner plate.
So drop by the Pottery Barn at Lenox Square for haute holiday home décor and other fabulous decorating ideas to make your holiday dinner spectacular!