In the fashion world right now, less is definitely more! Many of the summer styles are perfect for battling the humidity and heat, with cut out pieces and mesh detailing, nothing is heavy about this season’s hottest trends. Check out these cut out styles that are perfect for any day of the week.
(1) Cynthia Steffe Lux Sleeveless Laser-Cut Scuba Dress (Neiman Marcus $258.00)
Dainty but daring, this dress is ideal for those days you want to keep it cool and classy with a little edge. The laser-cut detail adds geometric dimension to this otherwise sweet shift dress.
(2) Tory Burch Lace Cuff (Tory Burch – Sale $122.50)>
The Sixties-inspired design of this Lace Cuff captures the cut-out look with incredible detail. This statement piece is all about femininity and an of-the-moment way to do minimal.
(3) Tory Burch Chevron Drop Earring (Tory Burch $95.00)
Add a little graphic glamour to your ensemble with these open fretwork chevron drop earrings. The clean, geometric lines add chic architectural interest to any look.
(4) Tory Burch Perforated Belt (Tory Burch – Sale $87.50)
Add character to any outfit with a textured belt. Perforated detailing in silver makes this accessory bold and futuristic, which will spice up your style in a heartbeat!
(5) Jason Wu Daphne Laser-Cut Crossbody Tote (Neiman Marcus $3,195.00)
Another accessory with some serious slice to it, a handbag like this is the perfect summer tote. It’s modern and ladylike with intricate architectural lines that are eye-catching but not overwhelming.
(6) Tory Burch Maura Smoking Slipper (Tory Burch $285.00)
If you’re a statement accessory person, consider these “tomboy-chic” Tory Burch slip-ons. Playing off the popular menswear trend, these shoes stay feminine because of the iconic TB lattice logo cut out of the leather.